General Rules for Warnings
- Include all warnings in the subject line of your prompt/fill. (ie, "Warning: torture, noncon")
- The list below is neither exhaustive nor exclusive. When in doubt, include a warning or ask a mod.
- If your prompt is missing appropriate warnings, it will be deleted.
- You do not have to follow the exact language used in this post. Use any word, term or phrase that you deem appropriate.
- Authors: If, through inadvertence, you posted a fill without a warning, inform us. We will screen it and ask you to repost. The original will thereafter be deleted.
- Readers: If you find an unwarned prompt or fill, let us know.
- abduction / kidnapping
- abuse (child, domestic, animal)
- eating disorder
- graphic or extreme violence / gore
- non-con / rape
- self-injury / self-harm
- real world situational trauma (actual events, including, but not limited to: genocide, crimes against humanity, hate crimes, natural disasters and disaster relief situations)